Business Development Analyst - United States
Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Duties include:
- Supports all Business Development activities
- Manages internal ANDA projects, through stage-gate product development system for specified market segment
- Monitors trends and provides regular communication to the organization including company’s sales force and their customers and/or the CHC BD Manager/Director/VP for broader communication
- Contributes to the annual review of all new products, including identifying switch opportunities, innovation or new OTC ANDAs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business or related field is required.
- Minimum of three -five years of professional business experience in Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Frequently use and have general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Must have a general application of concepts and principles.
- Financial acumen and project management skills necessary.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Familiarity with business development and marketing principles is required.
- Presentation skills are also necessary.
- May require up to 20% travel.