This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 05 May 2017
- You will be in charge of the commercial development of the company at national, European and world level.
- As such, you will directly report to the CEO and will work in tight collaboration with the marketing team.
Your tasks will consist in :
- Promote an innovative system through a convincing and rigorous scientific discourse towards high level interlocutors.
- Manage the sales of the products, licenses and R&D services (prospection, needs analysis, tender proposal, commercial negotiation &).
- Contribute to the development strategy: identify new markets and potential partners and propose new growth levers.
- Participate to scientific exhibitions in France and abroad.
- Realize demonstrations to potential customers.
- Realize a strategic and competitive monitoring (identify our interlocutors needs, the IP environment and more generally, all information that might engender new opportunities).
- Shape the future developments of our products at the light of market feedbacks.
- You are a scientist with a strong interest in commercial development?
- You are willing to work in a dynamic and challenging start-up where you can have an important impact?
- Our company is a promising innovative French company with a proven track record and a strong brand awareness.
- We have kept growing and we have to continually hire new employees to maintain our expansion.
- We are passionate, selective and demanding, in return we offer unique work conditions and the opportunity of a career evolution without other limits than the ones you set.
- Superior scientific training (Master, Graduate School). PhD appreciated.
- Appetence for commercial / business development. Dual curriculum welcomed.
- English bilingual.
- Strength of work, proactive and autonomous.
75011 Paris France
Find a Job Find Candidates