Business Developer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities in various industry segments across Russia for all company Software products (focus on company Control Platform);
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets;
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers;
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions;
- Develop comprehensive sales proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services;
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle the challenges of selling software and hardware created in Belgium into Russia;
- Represent our company in various customer events and industry forums.
- Degree in business, engineering or computer science;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English, preference goes to candidates with a Russian passport;
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development in a software industry, with focus to the Russian market;
- The key requirement being strong enthusiastic slam dunk attitude, in a world of complex, project driven sales;
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills;
- Extensive knowledge of current production techniques is a plus;
- Strong negotiation skills to influence our customers;
- Good sales empathy skills - ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives;
- Willingness to exceed our customer’s expectations;
- Professional, self-motivated;
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously;
- Strong networking skills.
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.