This job is currently Archived,
Business Developer - Netherlands
Excerpta Medica (company)
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- Candidates should have strong healthcare communications agency experience (or equivalent) and be able to lead the creation and implementation of high quality, innovative, strategic medical communication programs for major pharmaceutical or biotechnology product teams.
- The successful candidate will lead an account team, with responsibilities including client consultancy, managing and coaching team members, and business development. This is an ideal opportunity for Client Service or Account Directors looking for more diversity in their experience, or for someone looking to take a step up and grow in a dynamic environment
Essential requirements are:
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Creative flair
- Proven consultancy skills
- Proven experience in leading medical communications/education accounts, including both live event and digital deliverables
- A strong interest in communication and/or adult education best practices
- Experience in marketing / medical affairs a strong plus
- Experience in leading matrix teams
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What do we offer:
- We have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- We value our talent, and offer opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our company is part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- We value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.
- Close to the center of the vibrant cities, our company offers the opportunity to broaden your horizons by working in an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
- Remuneration packages are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.