Business Data Analyst I -Temp-Hire - United States
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Under the leadership of the Stategic Supply Chain Manager - Supply Chain Processes and Operations, the GSC Procurement Business Analyst works within the Global Supply Chain department and cross functionally providing analytic and decision support related to the purchase of supplies and services. Understanding the strategic vision of the organization, the GSCP Business Analyst will provide accurate, timely, relevant data, which enables informed decisions related to improving performance - manufacturing, financially, and operationally; create reports, validate data, and analyze output in support of Contracting and Procurement activities. This position works closely with the GSC Procurement team to facilitate/manage/publish projects, operations, and KPIs. The position involves consultative work in the implementation and maintenance of business systems. tools, and reports. The work is complex and analytical in nature and is performed independently.
- Required Experience
- BS/BA in Economics, Statistics, Math or other analytically focused discipline or equivalent years of work experience in related field
- 0-3 years with BA/BS or 4+ years elated work experience
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Operations and Finance.
- Ability to support and influence business and financial planning processes and leverage LEAN concepts and SIX SIGMA tools to develop and effectively implement advanced Supply Chain solutions, processes, and system improvements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of data modeling procedures and the ability to identify and clearly define the entities and associations between them about which the business must keep data.
- Technical writing skills with the ability to prepare requirements documents, end-user system documentation, or training materials
- Strong Analytical skills paired with modeling skills in order to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- 1000 GLBL PRCRMNT(10471)
- Position Type