This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- We are seeking a senior-level Business Controller to join our company Sterile Services business.
- This role will support our sterile business line and report to the General Manager.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, budgeting and closing cycles and group reporting.
- Participate in the annual and quarterly budget process.
- Understand key business operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Responsible for all accounting activities, including general accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Prepare reports for tax purposes and other reports and projections based on detailed analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures.
- Design, document, and implement financial and accounting processes and controls to ensure safeguarding of all company assets.
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial data.
- Supervise and coach the accounting / finance team.
- Collaborate with other members of the North American finance team and business lines to review financial models and forecasts.
- Actively participate in the management team to improve finance and related aspects of the business.
Set yourself apart You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Master s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in financial leadership.
- Solid progression of people and project leadership experience.
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required; Dynamics AX preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals.
- Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business.
What s on offer?
- We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest.
- We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently.
- Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities.
- Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.
Wichita United States
Find a Job Find Candidates