Business Controller - Revenue Billing and Forecasting - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company being one of the world’s leading providers of Clinical Research is looking for an experienced and dedicated finance professional to join our finance team in Denmark as Business Controller for Revenue, Billing and Forecasting.
- The Business Controller provides support to both internal and external users to ensure timely and accurate processing of invoicing, revenue and forecasted numbers.
- Financial overview of all ongoing study contracts
- Financial contract data; Registration and validation in the revenue system
- Monthly billing and follow up on a study/contract level
- Monthly revenue recognition on a study/contract level
- Monthly revenue forecasting on a study/contract level
- Ad hoc analytical exercises related to site and study performance within the Research Network
- +5 years of relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Hands on approach
- Good English language skills - written, spoken, reading
- Motivated and action driven with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with operations and clients accounting / finance personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel