- Are you looking for the opportunity to make our patients’ lives better and leave your footprint in building up a new filling plant in Russia?
- Then you might be interested in taking up the position of Business Controller in Local Manufacturing site.
- We are establishing a modern insulin production and the processes in scope are formulation, filling, inspection, assembly and packaging.
- The site has started the delivery of the packed product to the Russian market in February 2015 and is now moving rapidly towards the launch of the aseptic production into the operations.
About the department
- In the position of Business Controller you will be a part of the Business Support Department.
- Our team comprises range of functional areas and provide support & supply of core factory operations ensuring legal and business ethics compliance and financial justification.
- The Controlling is, by now, represented by site Business Controller and will be strengthened for new business challenges with this vacancy.
- At the position of Business Controller you gets an opportunity to join organisation at exciting and challenging period of facility extension and implementation of new manufacturing process.
- Your primary tasks over the project period will be controlling of CAPEX/OPEX budgets (IFRS/RAS); ensuring project cash flow; maintaining WBS structure.
- You will take a super user role for such systems as SAP (budget follow up, actuals control, cost allocation); NICE (invoice handling system); Clarity (investment project follow up system). After the project completion the key responsibility will be switched to the area of operational controlling.
- During the project you will be a part of international team playing a key role in establishing proper interface among controlling and accounting specialists.
- You are expected to work effectively in challenging environment, strongly drive for results, demonstrate high agility operating big amount of data; be able to develop new approaches for tasks execution.
- To make it a success you need to have a Financial or Economics university degree and at least 5 years of proven professional experience in financial controlling at manufacturing sites, preferably in pharmaceutical, chemical or food industry.
- You need to be skilled in operational controlling and have solid experience with construction projects.
- Understanding of controlling and accounting setups and flows is a requirement.
Working with Us:
- You will join a patient-centered culture of talented professionals.
- We respect individuality and encourage you to make the most of your potential.