Business Continuity Planning Specialist - Thailand
- This position is in the SBS Delivery team.
- The incumbent is responsible to deploy and maintain the SBS Business Continuity & Crisis Management procedures and to manage the crisis management and business continuity program in APAC . The position will report to SBS APAC Delivery Head.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Communicate on SBS Crisis Management and Business Continuity methodology within APAC and stay updated on the regulatory requirements
- Follow up on Audit reports on business continuity plans and ensure accuracy of business impact analysis
- Ensure the local crisis team within APAC is up-to-date
- Documentation of operating procedures / policy / templates and guidelines
- Support and educate SBS users for the implementation of Crisis Management & Business Continuity program and methodology
- Plan and support the implementation of crisis management and business continuity plan based on the risk identified within the region
- Perform SBS specific exercises according to the risk identified and to conduct self-assessment.
- Attain alignment of Crisis Management & Business Continuity deployment & support program to SBS organization
- Bachelor Degree
- More than 5 years of relevant professional experience , preferably with experience in Business Continuity Planning
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and interface with stakeholders from remote locations
- Ability to develop consensus within an organizational climate of diverse operational activities
- Will require remote management skills and strong influence to drive overall Business Continuity Programs
- Familiarity with the current regulatory environment on BCP for the Chemical Industry and within other industry to understand general best practices
- Travelling Requirement: 30% mainly within APAC