This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 03 August 2017
- Our company is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide. Our company's mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you a natural leader with strong analytical insight? Do you have experience with business continuity and IT? Can you communicate strongly and proactively? Then it's you we are looking for as Business Continuity Expert!
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Create awareness with business about the importance of business continuity, their role and what to do in case of disruption
- define together with them a business impact analysis and risk assessment
- Setup and maintain a disaster recovery plan for our company
- Organize training and DRP tests
- In case of a disruption, you assist the responsible manager with activating the disaster recovery plan
- Master degree
- Experience with business continuity, Risk assessment, risk analysis, impact assessments and risk mitigation measures
- Experience with IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and independent
- Very structured
- Natural leader with strong analytical insight
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates