This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- To deliver business consultancy to veterinary practices in all area of practice management, i.e. strategy, client relations, marketing, staff management, finance and operations.
- To conduct practice situation analyses; implement an improvement plan; deliver ongoing support; capture and monitor KPIs to assess practice performance; and evaluate the benefits delivered to the practice.
- Generate a pipeline of potential consulting clients by working closely with the local team, winning meetings with potential clients and leading local networking opportunities and events.
- Establish the necessary audit tools to analyse the practice performance.
- Collect and collate the data and information to analyse the practice performance against benchmarks and indices.
- Produce materials for a report-back meeting to outline findings and recommendations and develop an action plan for improvement with the agreement and commitment of the practice owners.
- Know and understand the KPIs, metrics and measures to evaluate the progress and success of the action plan and work with the practice to collect and assess them.
- Know and understand the decision making process of customers and key influencers within the practice to support the delivery of the action plan through direct and indirect influencing.
- Support the practice to deliver their actions for change.
- Work with and support the practice to gather and analyse KPIs, metrics and measures.
- Support the overall evaluation of the action plan by preparing a summary meeting with the practice owners to share results and evaluation of the action plan.
Developing the Profile of company Business Consulting:
- In conjunction with the other business consultants and National Consulting Manager, support the promotion of the brand locally and nationally by assisting in the preparation of research publications, events , networking opportunities, speaker engagements, congresses and PR initiatives.
- In conjunction with the other business consultant and National Consulting Manager, work to enhance the profile of the team internally with key stakeholders to improve engagement and deliver business results and client outcome
- Work with the other business consultants, area business managers, account managers and area veterinary surgeons to develop strong partnerships .
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (veterinary; science; business; nursing or management qualification) with an additional qualification or experience in human resources, learning & development, marketing or finance qualifications desirable.
- Experience working in the veterinary or veterinary pharmaceutical industries is desirable.
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Find a Job Find Candidates