This job is currently Archived,
Business Area Near East Training and Development Manager - Turkey
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
About the department
- Our company is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
- This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat other serious chronic conditions: haemophilia, growth disorders and obesity.
- Our company employs approximately 42,600 people in 75 countries and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
- BANE People and Organisation Department serves as a center of excellence and partners with the Affiliates when it comes to attract talents, manage and reward performance, develop people and organisations, and manage strategic talent.
- In this role you will be designing and managing talent management and people development activities for the benefit of the Business Area.
- You will design, set standards, customize and deliver need based training, and develop tools with focus on the business results as well as sharing best practices and managing established development programs.
- You will develop strategic partnerships with affiliates to identify development gaps and propose solutions; provide functional and soft skills trainings, tools and initiatives to support.
- You will furthermore be responsible for reviewing, developing and managing key processes such as the talent review and talent nomination processes and ensure a high value add of the outcome.
- In this function you will be entailed a lot of collaboration where you will interact with the People and Organisation community and managers at all level both regionally and locally.
- You will be managing the functional Talent Development network across the Business Area and managing external vendors.
- The Training and Development Manager position is reporting to BA People and Organisation Director.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- A proven track record in talent management / learning and development with minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to design, communicate and facilitate training in a clear and compelling manner at all levels of the organization and for multiple cultures.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable with developing concepts and you have a good understanding of business dynamics and implications for the organization and people as well as exceptional collaboration, relationship and consultative skills.
- An intellectual curiosity and ability to think creatively in setting direction and strategy together with others.
- A well-structured working style and are excellent at coordinating and following up with stakeholders.
- Have a strong personal integrity that allows you to offer your perspective in a respectful way.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Able to travel frequently to Business Area countries
Working with Us:
- At our company , decisions and actions are based on their positive impact on society, the environment and on their potential to generate a profit.
- That makes for a responsible culture with an engaging and healthy work environment.