Business Application Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Would you love to create and implement the road-map for our improving our business processes and implementing business systems that drive our business forward?
- Are you eager to achieve the best results together with your team members?
- Can you communicate strongly and proactively?
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Create a vision on the further roll-out of the business processes and business systems, with focus at the start on Navision
- Collaborate with users and stakeholders
- Investigate new developments and evaluate new trends
- Work together with the development team(s)/external suppliers of software products
- Manage the roadmap
- Document the process and business requirements together with business analyst(s)
- Groom the product backlog
- Manage the budget
- Negotiate contracts and SLA’s with suppliers of software products & services
- Create business cases with ROI in collaboration with stakeholders
- Master degree
- 3 or more years of experience as a business process manager, business application manager or ERP manager
- Experience in implementing ERP-packages is a plus
- Experience with Navision is a plus
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented and proactive
- You are able to work independently but also in close partnership with various stakeholders
- Good knowledge of English
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.