Business & Financial Controller - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- As a member of the team you are responsible for the quality and follow up for company inventory financials and for providing support to the business on operational topics.
- You provide also guidance and decision-making tools to the management.
- Finally, you ensure that best practices are defined and applied in financial processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Inventory and Manufacturing Supply Chain Business & Financial Controller, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define, follow up and optimize financial aspects of company Inventory in cooperation with Manufacturing Supply Chain (MSC) department and PT Services team.
- Coordinate, centralize and follow up of the various Inventory project optimization activities in collaboration with internal team and external expert.
- Play a strong role in the monthly Inventory review.
- Prepare, review, control and validate Monthly Inventory Reporting and develop robust CAPEX tracking dashboard.
- Deliver the monthly financial report for the MSC management including budget/forecast actual variance analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible of the MSC product costing run into SAP, variance analysis, explanations and Moving Average Price (MAP) check.
- Drive and improve the set-up of an inventory tracking dashboard and define the best reporting approach (KPI definition, level of detail, framework …) with business support.
- Proactively, provide relevant business support to optimize profitability: working capital, stock reduction, business case, ROI, profitability analysis, cost savings opportunities, ad-hoc analysis.
- Give support to the Controlling team on other controlling tasks including ad hoc business analysis, financial closing &reporting, variance analysis, strategic plan process … .
- In coordination with Finance teams, apply and put in place recommendations made by internal audit (or financial auditors) to guarantee compliance with financial standards and corporate governance.
- You will report to the Controlling and Business Performance Director and in dotted line to the VP MSC.
Profile You have:
- A Master degree in economics, Management science or commercial engineer.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (in controlling, audit …), ideally in a projects/industrial environment as Inventory Controller.
- You have a good understanding of the setup of an ERP package (SAP is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in French.
And you are:
- A proactive, assertive and pragmatic person.
- To communicate well across department and with the hierarchy.
- Curious, business oriented, detail-oriented but able to see the big picture.
- A strong communicator and able to convince and influence.
- Autonomous and you have excellent analytical skills.
- A flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously.
- An open-minded and client oriented person who are also able to work in a team.
- A rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities and you have a critical mind.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including our company's leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to a diverse workforce.