Business Analyst Thousand Oaks United States,
Job purpose: Build and maintain relationships with the clients of one of our key businesses (OneSource, Core and Enterprise services) to ensure they are engaged and getting the most value out of our services.
Ensure visibility to financial drivers for the OneSource business.
Become a trusted advisor to key customers.
Core job duties:
Financial: Has fiscal responsibility for OneSource programs. Generates and provides leadership with detailed reports and analyzes regarding client cost center financial data (spent to date, forecasts, margin and budget preparation). Develop presentations, respond to proposals and create Statements of Work. Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations, as needed
Team Development: Builds a thorough understanding of customers, their businesses and the processes and instruments used in meeting their business goals. Ensure that all administrative team members are fully developed in the skills and abilities required to serve customers in their areas. Drive talent development, overall business performance and succession planning through active support and deployment of personnel development tools.
Resource Planning and Deployment: Develop and maintain ongoing communication and a strong working relationship with peers to understand and manage resource availability/limitations. Ensure adequate planning and coordination of coverage to meet customer needs. Interpret warranty and service agreements and ensure that resources are deployed consistently with defined obligations.
Customer Support: Build relationships with customers with the goal of understanding their business needs and laboratory processes in order to position PerkinElmer’s laboratory services products to meet those needs. Seek opportunities to expand relationships and grow service revenue by building a stronger presence in key regional accounts, expanding service contract base and providing best-in-class service and support. Develop and deploy resources appropriately to meet customer needs. Work with Regional Managers, Sales Managers, Customer Care and Customer Service Engineers to expand penetration of key laboratory services products and follow up with customers as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related discipline.
- +8 years’ experience in Finance with several years in Financial planning and analysis
- Project management experience; capable of managing project timelines, budgets, milestones and client expectations.
- Ability to develop and lead high performing teams.
- Customer facing experience in providing recommendations for improvement to implementation of solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative team based approach.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and fast pace environment.
- Experience in similar business context (Service and Sales) would be beneficial
Working with us implies:
- helping to innovate for a healthier world
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Find a Job Find Candidates