This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 06 April 2017
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business.
- Do you want to be a part of our continuing success please apply for the vacant position Business Analyst with focus on audiology.
- You will work in a growing international company with many opportunities for professional and personal development.
- You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
- As our new Business Analyst you will join the Software Solutions team within R&D.
- You will be part of creating new software solutions and features for supporting the modern and highly complex healthcare products.
- The software solutions enables the Hearing Care Professional to fit the hearing devices and present advanced features in the most optimal way.
- The team you will become a part of consists of six team members with a mix of audiology and IT background.
- You will contribute to the new development and maintenance of our different software solutions, with your in-depth audiology knowledge and know how of the fitting process.
- The work involves great variations where market analyses, creation of concept and validation, requirement elicitation and documentation and usability testing are just some of the tasks that you will carry out.
- When working on a specific feature you will be part of an agile development team, with whom you plan and drive the development process to make sure our products deliver good user experience. A development team consists of a mix of competencies such as UX designer, software developers, tester and a product owner.
- You will also work closely with product marketing to ensure delivery on market needs.
Your main tasks will be:
- Understand the market needs
- Being part of defining the new solutions in line with market needs
- Bring field expertise and user knowledge in to our software solutions, both hearing care professionals and users
- Facilitate meetings, workshops and conducting interviews with stakeholders in order to understand needs
- Work with the user experience designers and software developers to create the best design for the user of our solutions
- Document the design using requirement engineering, flowcharts, mock-ups
- Be an active member in a team developing new software solutions
- We expect you to hold a BSc degree within audiology combined with three to five years of experience with fitting hearing instruments, where you preferably have been using fitting software from different manufacturers.
- We offer a position with a broad interface with many stakeholders leaving you with the opportunity to communicate broadly and establish a large network.
- You should therefore show good cooperation and communication skills with focus on reaching conclusion.
- To succeed in this position, you must be flexible, pragmatic, structured and capable of planning your own tasks and driving execution.
- You have the ability to easily establish a high-level understanding of needs and challenges within the fitting domain.
- You come across proactive, self-confident and are able to take decisions, engaging and informing others when needed.
- You should expect about 5-10 days per year of travelling and you are fluent in English both written and spoken, as it is our company language.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is our company's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.
2765 Smorum Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates