Business Analyst Leader - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
We are looking for a Business Analyst Leader in IT Systems for one of our clients.
Role and main tasks:
Role and main tasks:
Within the team, the Business Analyst Leader is accountable for one or several computer systems:
- Evaluation of new solutions and technologies
- Adoption of fit-for-purpose solutions for the company
- Adaptive and corrective maintenance of existing applications
- Decommissioning of obsolete systems and the underlying activities, in collaboration with key business users
- Definition of user requirements
- Validation of systems in collaboration with IT Risk and Compliance
- Roll-out to end-users (implementation plan, process document, training,…)
- Support of end-users (helpdesk,…)
The Business Analyst is also accountable for :
- System fit with the company's requirements and industry standards.
- System compliance with international regulations and internal company's policies.
- Process documents supporting the use of the system in a regulated environment
- Training and support of end-users
- Respect of planning and budget
- Bachelor or Master degree in Data and Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical sector
- Project management and facilitation experience
- Good understanding of project and programme management concepts and techniques
- Ability to plan, coordinate, facilitate and executing projects
- Excellent computer skills
- Expertise using analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize data (source, consolidate and mine data).
- Ability to quickly assimilate facts and data
- English and French
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.