Bioo Scientific, a PerkinElmer company located in Austin, TX is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Business Analyst intern to assist PerkinElmer in areas such as market analysis, sales forecasting and analysis, regulatory requirements and the approval process in foreign markets, cost analysis for various projects, and pricing analysis for DAS products areas.
This internship position requires a highly-motivated person to engage in a project to assist in data collection, analysis, and the development of a standard business approach to projects.
- Collect and analyze data. Make strategic recommendations for animal health projects and/or related food safety markets.
- Perform Due Diligence in specific project focus areas for Business.
Upon successful completion of the internship, the intended outcomes include:
- Immersion in a professional business environment
- Greater understanding of business processes
- Increased accountability and professional skills
- Opportunities to put academic learning into practice
- Enhanced ability to recognize preferences and abilities and match them with appropriate career-related choices
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with an interest and understanding of the Biotechnology industry.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint