Business Analyst in Corporate IT - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Are you interested in working in one of the best IT organisations in the Pharmaceutical industry and are you passionate about creating business benefits by best-in-class use of IT?
- Do you have a strong interest in digital marketing and do you want to develop your competencies in a global environment?
- And do you have what it takes: drive, business understanding, strong communication skills and a high level of learning agility?
- Our company has a position for you as Business Analyst with responsibility for stakeholder relations to our global marketing organisation.
About the department
- You will be part of an inspiring community of around 700 skilled and committed IT Professionals who are responsible for all major IT projects and IT systems at our company.
- You will have ample opportunity for professional sparring with IT Specialists and Project Managers and be part of our global IT network.
- Your will be part of a department with colleagues, but you will spend much of your time with our Global Marketing department in other cities.
- You will have significant international contacts and should expect some travel activity in Europe as well as long distance.
- The job responsibility is related to digital marketing platforms which are deployed globally.
- The business analyst will be responsible for effective collaboration with system management in India and all relevant business stakeholders in our comany headquarters in Denmark as well as international affiliates and external vendors.
- You will support critical business and IT activities and ensure appropriate IT governance including management reporting.
- You will be the business representative in all IT related matters ranging from providing input to system strategies, develop project proposals and business cases for improvements, coordinate prioritization and participate in or manage projects.
- We emphasize to use IT to the benefit of our business and the core responsibility of the job is to ensure strong relations between business and IT and to maximize business opportunities via use of IT.
- You have at least five year of relevant work experience and minimum three years of experience as IT Professional from either a Digital agency working with large international customers, an international consultancy firm, a major IT vendor or a large international company.
- Ideally, you have experience with project management, web development as well as system management in an off-shored setup.
- You also have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or similar.
- Experience from pharma or life science or with digital marketing platforms is certainly an advantage but not a requirement.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and are able to engage your stakeholders.
- Business focus, independence, cross-cultural understanding and fluency in written and spoken English are essential.
- You are ambitious about your work and your career, and are motivated by challenging assignments.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and the position offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidate.