Business Analyst, Commercial - DS Molecular LLC - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Business Analyst, Commercial will work in Finance Dept to support sales/margin reporting, planning and analysis.
- Responsibilities will include data analysis, reporting, planning and forecasting. VP Sales and sales organization will share same reporting, limited to Revenues only.
- Will help to ensure that guidelines and policies, as defined by headquarters and CFO, are respected.
- Supports applicable regulations including ISO, Local, State, and/or Federal requirements.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports essential to the sales organization and Finance. Recommend revision to the existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implement and manage revenues reports and KPI dashboards in SalesForce.com, ensuring alignment between Finance and Sales Dept. database.
- Support the ‘Proposal to Customer’ process including, but not limited to advancement of existing tools and process, deal analysis, performance of post-deal review process, support for new product pricing and general oversight. Will not be involved in any specific pricing/offering definition.
- Responsible for performing assigned tasks in accordance with applicable safety regulations and instructions, as well as correcting unsafe work habits and practices and/or bringing to the attention of the Safety Team or a supervisor any practice or condition that may be detrimental to the safety and health of the employees. You also have a responsibility to cooperate in all safety or health-related programs
Specialization Finance or Accounting preferred.
Experience 2-3 years of progressive analytical experience in Finance to include planning, financial analysis and management reporting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all functions and levels of management.
- Possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance in a changing environment.
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM tools, QAD, SAP (or similar ERP systems) and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. - Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Languages Fluent spoken and written English