- Facilitate the design of performance tracking and reporting processes and produce regular reports or ad-hoc analyses which are accurate and meet defined user needs,
- Collaborate with Performance Manager to identify, develop, deliver, apply and interpret key performance indicators,
- Manage and Coordinate data collection process and report dissemination with all partners at global, regional and local level,
- Provide coaching within performance management team regarding generation and interpretation of business performance data,
- Highlights data quality issues and collaborates with data owners and process /tool owner to drive continuous improvements,
- Support integration and consistency of effective performance metrics reporting solutions (Business Objects, Spotfire) and data across partners and increase visibility and access,
- Support data collection for external benchmarking analyses, and interface with organizations,
- Co-ordinate development and integration of business systems and databases with the metrics resources and systems to increase transparency and application of performance information by all levels of management across the Company,
- Provide analytical support to redesign projects on the creation of business cases, cost/benefit analyses and benefits measurement.
- Provide expert input or advice to other departments, where appropriate, in the best use of metrics for planning and performance measurement.
- Ideally 1-2 years proven analytics background (gathering data, analysing data, enabling data-driven analytical decisions, creating action steps based upon findings).
- Experience in the development and/or implementation of performance measures or systems is a plus
- University degree or advanced technical degree that is appropriate to the function; demonstrated experience and knowledge may compensate for lack of formal degree level
Soft skills :
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Ability to lead with both flexibility and a sense of urgency (high pressure and conflict of priorities)