This job is currently Archived,
Business Analyst - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 20 March 2017
Background : SAP Plant Maintenance experience and high level of general IT literacy
About the department
- This is your chance to join our company,, world leader in diabetes care and become part of a dynamic and global environment in the maintenance part of our IT organization.
- We are looking for a SAP Plant Maintenance person with interest and experience within various data related tasks.
- You will join the Manufacturing IT department India which is part of Corporate IT in our company that employs 200 + highly skilled IT professionals.
- We are part of a greater SAP community with 100+ employees, in Denmark and India, providing SAP services to the entire global organisation across the value chain.
- We are closely engaged with all company business areas, to identify and implement optimal solutions for the business.
- SAP is a strategic priority and we are working on a portfolio of activities and projects that will leverage the usage of SAP across the company.
- The job will initially entail taking on the responsibility for two processes:
- Set-up and administration of maintenance activities in SAP PM to ensure timely maintenance and calibration of equipment across CMC Drug Product Development.
- Electronic archiving of the vast amount of data generated during the drug product development phases.
- Business travel is to be expected to coordinate and manage work with the organisation in Denmark.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record with experience of functional support or functional consulting on projects within SAP Plant Maintenance, general data handling and analysis.
- It is preferable that the candidate has strong overall business process experience.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), and as a person you are very structured, have a keen eye for details, possess strong analytical skills.
- In addition, we are looking for a person, who is business oriented with a global mind-set. You are able to manage relations and have a strong ability to collaborate and communicate.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, Life Science or related field with +3 years’ experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience is not a requirement.
- Solid experience with SAP Plant Maintenance set-up and administration
- Good IT skills and experiences in general Analytical mind-set, with solid experience in Excel and VBA
- Good time management and organization skills; the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Experience from working in a project oriented, international matrix organisation
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable working across time-zones where most communication is done via email, lync or phone
- Experience from working in a service level based organisation and managing service level agreements with customers
- Ability to travel
Working with Us:
We strive for excellence. As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.