This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 18 September 2017
The key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Structure complex problems together with the case team, analyze the relevant data, develop a strategy and produce tangible recommendations for action
- Support client team in solution design and develop proposals
- Gather facts and analyze data from various sources
- Extract key messages in a clear and concise way
- Assist the team in building presentations and reports.
- Provide input in client meetings regarding own work.
- Interact with customers and deliver on project , i.e. workshops, focus groups, interviews and assessments.
- Develop yourself on a key expertise
- Contribute to the development of the DSS knowledge base and IP through the standardization of project practices, knowledge management and sharing, creating the material of best practice of reference
- Support Project Work In Progress Activities
- Request resources involved in the project thought liaison with DSS Fulfillment.
- Coordinate aspects of implementation:
- Project actuals versus planned
- Working with Project Manager monitor quality of project execution and delivery
- Sequence of services with client contact (e.g. seminars, workshops and training)
- Coordinate timely delivery of materials to client sites.
- Working with client contacts to ensure timely delivery of services identified in the project scope.
- Coordinate cost versus budget in project management software.
- Determine manday needs and facilitate issue of resource request to consultants through liaison with Scheduler.
- Support to prepare client invoice requests
Our preferred candidate will have
- a minimum of 1 5 years consulting experience.
- Have strong analytical, organisation and presentation skills.
- Experience using Visio & MS Project is preferred.
- Thai language speaking, listening and reading is a must
Thailand - Bangkok - Bangkok
Find a Job Find Candidates