Business Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the Sales force platform for the CHC Sales and Marketing teams.
- Drive system enhancement efforts to completion by gathering and assessing user requirements with stakeholders and provide configuration, development and application support to the teams enabling enhanced productivity, reporting capabilities and collaboration.
- Support efforts to grow the platform thru new applications and technology as needed.
- This position works closely with the Sales and Marketing team members as well as IT&S and other various cross functional groups.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in configuration, change control, verification and validation processes, as well as risk management techniques and methodologies. Ability to interact with end users at many levels in organization is essential.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, CIS (business), IT, or a related field, combined with a minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in a wide variety of applications.
- Salesforce Admin Certification along with 1-3 years Salesforce platform experience preferred.
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers as well as relational databases and data integration tools (preferred, but not required).
- SAP interface functionality knowledge and skills a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills and all Microsoft Office Applications required.
- Ability to work independently and set own direction as well as be part of a team.
- Demonstrated individual contributor leadership and communication skills.
- Some travel may be required (Minimal).