- This role sits within the Medical Devices division.
- The purpose of the role is to deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan; to communicate the clinical and commercial benefits of our product range to enable better patient outcomes and to provide cost effective options to clinical staff within acute hospitals across the territory.
- Deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan
- Secure, maintain and service existing business
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities
- Develop and implement agreed strategies in all target accounts
- To train customers to use and understand our products and services to best practice standard
- Conducting strategic reviews within the customer base for the largest and/or most strategically important accounts
- Participating in and providing support at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings, and other clinical/sales-related functions as requested and/or defined by management
- Taking ownership of customers and KOLs to ensure that a positive relationship is developed and maintained, with customer satisfaction paramount
- Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals
- Promoting a positive and professional company image internally and externally
- Completing all administration, reports & requests within guidelines & on time.
Products & customers:
- Products will include a range of Theatre Consumables, Customised Procedure Packs and Infection, Prevention & Control products
- Customers will include all disciplines relating to the above range of products, to include Theatre Clinical Nurse Managers, Infection, Prevention & Control Departments and Procurement.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales background with 3 years’ experience, preferably in the hospital medical device sector
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills
- High level of self-initiative and self-management (capable of working independently).
- Strong relationship/team player skills with ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team (internally & externally).
- High level of customer focus and customer service.
- Willingness to travel internationally to manufacturer training programmes etc. and for clinical meetings as required.