Building Maintenance Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Celerion, a leading global contract research organization, is seeking a Building Maintenance Assistant to join our facilities team.
Do you hate being stuck at a desk and want a position that will keep you moving all day and allow you to work with a variety of people? If so, this could be the job for you! Our 3 story facility includes a full clinic and multiple laboratories as well as office space.
This is a full-time, benefited position at our global headquarters in Lincoln, NE. This position is scheduled Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Repair or replace office lighting, restroom equipment, ceiling tiles, etc...
- Make minor repairs to furniture and equipment, including painting
- Move furniture and equipment for office moves and company events
- Make mail runs between buildings and the post office daily, pick up hardware and parts, as needed
- Assist Building Maintenance Technicians, as needed
- Assist with snow removal, as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years related maintenance experience is preferred
- Valid driver's license
- General knowledge of maintenance and safety procedures
Please apply on-line at www.celerion.com.