Budget and Proposal Coordinator - Remote - United States
- Our company is the leading global provider of outsourced clinical research services.
- Customers include the leading global pharmaceutical companies as well as biotechnology and small to mid-sized pharmaceutical companies.
- Our focus is on the development of innovative pharmaceuticals with the goal of enabling companies to reach early decisions concerning which compounds to progress further into clinical development.
- Supporting our clinical work are two world class bio-analytical laboratories located in Europe and the U.S.
- Our company is unique from other leading CROs in that our focus is on early phase clinical studies through clinical proof-of-concept, and beyond.
- The main responsibility of the Budget and Proposal Coordinator will be the preparation of Global Clinical Development proposals.
- This role will be home based anywhere in the United States. Due to our international footprint, schedule flexibility is important. This position may travel up to 10%.
- Coordinate and manage initial study feasibility
- Obtain pre-award site budgets and investigator grants
- Generate CRO service fees and document assumptions
- Work with clinical operations team to review proposal budgets, proposal language and Statements of Work
- Responsible for completion of Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Act as a liaison between finance, clinical operations, business development and subject matter experts
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, business, finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience required
- Basic understanding of budgets and spreadsheets required
- Understanding of multi-site clinical research required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High level of organization, multi-tasking, sound judgment, and good time management skills
- Previous experience with CRO proposals is highly desirable
- Possesses a broad knowledge of clinical research methodology, CRO management and outsourcing
- Experience with a CRM is preferred