BSA - Senior Staff - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As part of the Global IT organization, the successful candidate will be a member of the IT ERP Support Center of Excellence (COE).
- The position requires an IT Analyst with good organizational skills and experience working with both onsite and offshore resources.
What you’ll be doing:
The right candidate will have main responsibilities for the support, integration and enhancement of GAINS and SAP ERP Demand Planning/MRP interfaced applications:
- Primarily focus on providing system and process support for the forecasting and distribution planning users in their day to day operations, reporting needs and other internal customer enquiries.
- Support, test and implement bug fixes as well as enhancements to interfaces to SAP ERP, Manufacturing, and other business systems applications.
- Develop and maintain reports using company standards.
- Help collect, analyze and document user requirements.
- Analysis of data to identify issues and propose corrective actions.
- Monitor and correct automated processing functions.
- Assist in the global planning, design, programming, testing and implementation of manufacturing and other initiatives.
- Frequent communication with business users.
- Facilitate training/knowledge sharing sessions related to system functionality.
- Tracking of day to day issues
- Coordinating between local IT and offshore vendor to provide resolution of issues.
- College Graduate with a major in Accounting, Computer Science, Math, or Logistics
- Degree in Management Information Systems, computer science, engineering or related field would be preferred.
- APIC’s accreditation would be advantageous.
- 4 or more years of software applications support experience.
- Experience supporting ERP, reporting, including applying and testing of bug fixes, enhancements and interfaces.
- Forecasting, Planning, Manufacturing and Logistics experience preferred.
- Experience with Solution Manager and HPALM is highly desirable
- Experience in the application enhancement delivery life cycle.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Experience with reporting and data extract from a data warehouse as well as other sources.
- Must be able to multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must attuned to IT related documentation, work instructions for software solutions as well as enhancements.
- Experience with SAP ECC in the planning and forecasting functions preferred.
- Background in planning and forecasting would be advantageous
- Computer literate, with excellent abilities on Microsoft Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to perform business analysis and document process and data flows.
- Advanced reporting skills.
- Uses initiative and is a self-starter.
- Problem solving skills and an attention to detail.
- Business acumen and communication with internal customers in a professional, confident manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Statistics, Math and SQL skills are highly desirable.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age