This job is currently Archived,
BSA, Senior - United States
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- Design, Build and Maintain Application Performance metrics using both internally build and 3rd party tools.
- Assembling and reporting quality metrics to internal stakeholders
- Providing quality oriented monitoring on both internal and customer facing applications
- Collaborating with product development and support teams to resolve performance related issues
- Testing our product suite using a variety of tools and technologies
- Participate in building quality into development process from requirements through release
- Assist with the identification of environment(al) issues and provide corrective actions
- Pro-actively identify procedures to streamline and automate the delivery process
- Implement new tools/develop/execute automation scripts for all environments
- Interact with Operation Teams to build and management the artifacts for production deployment
- Document all procedures related to the processes and tools developed
- Identify, establish, and manage Proof of Concept (POC) environments and report on design outcomes
- Participate in the design and development of a cloud or hybrid architecture that will be aligned with the business’s objectives based on information, application, and system requirements
- Monitoring health and performance of cloud DEV/TEST/QA/PROD environments and executing relevant maintenance tasks or fixes
- Proficiency in performance monitoring tools is required
- Delivery of dashboards and aggregated information to Tier1/2 Operations teams and Tier3/4 product development
- Ability to troubleshoot complex application logic flow is required
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to think outside normal testing scenarios is required
- Expert in identifying and resolving system delivery and environment issues
- Strong ability to identify potential architecture limitations and resolve infrastructure performance issues
- Full stack, end-to-end, understanding of throughput, latency, memory, and CPU utilization in a multi-tiered architecture environment
- Documentation of solution delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and implementing them to DevOps practices
- Expert in definition of Non-Functional requirements(NFRs) and validation of NFRs in architecture, design, build phases (instrumentation and telemetry feedback)
- Knowledgeable about useful metrics, and how to work with them to track against goals/KPI
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with monitoring Docker deployments in Azure or Amazon Cloud.
- Experience with monitoring, logging and event aggregation and correlation
- Experience with monitoring and APM software (e.g. Splunk, Dynatrace, App-Dynamics New Relic)
- Proficient in performance automation tools & monitoring tools is required.
- Proven understanding of general web technologies and distributed application architecture is required.
- Proven understanding of full life cycle software development methodologies is required.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex application logic flow is required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to think outside normal testing scenarios is required.
- Ability to work as part of and with teams is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age