- Implement programs to support the journey of patients when diagnosed with IBD and ultimately work with the local health care system to improve the treatment of this disease and/or the patient journey.
- Develop and execute projects initiated by relevant IBD team members to support their customers, resulting in better and more efficient treatment outcomes helping our company to be seen as a key partner in the specialty space by stakeholders and therefore to strengthen our company’s competitive position.
- Develop effective working relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders (KAM Team and Marketing, Patient Engagement Manager, Market Access, Public Relations, Supply Chain, Medical, Drug Safety and others) and external partners (Insurers, Support/Advocacy groups, physicians, pharmacists, vendors and legal) to understand the business requirements for delivery of optimal patient services for specialized therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical markets.
- Responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of Entyvio specific projects including Patient Support Programs, Services, etc.
- Monitors and maintains a high level of field intelligence to assess, evaluate, interpret and incorporate the currently available programs, as well as unmet needs and requests of internal and external stakeholders; Based on that analysis and knowledge of the patient journey and the needs assessment, provide input and propose project for the overall brand plan and individual KAM account plans which address specific market needs;
- Maintains open dialogue with internal stakeholders to share field intelligence regularly;
- Work cross-functionally and with external vendors/suppliers to ensure flawless project execution: to develop program components, SOP’s, and to test, launch and evaluate and refine, as required, the initial program.
- Support the Key Account Managers (or other country specific relevant functions) in the implementation, follow-up and monitoring of completed projects at a local or regional level, and assess the added value for patients and health care providers;
- Continue to monitor projects post-implementation to assess impact and fine tune as needed
- Develop projects at the request of the KAM Team as the individual KAMs remain the owners of the account;
- Complete projects and post-mortem assessments within the target timeline and budget;
- As the Project Manager will be solely responsible for the implementation of healthcare projects with continuous collaboration with the KAM Team and Marketing;
- As program operations manager, establishes terms of reference and contributes to the development of Request for Proposal based on project team decisions to select vendor/suppliers including negotiating program and project contracts and agreements in accordance with corporate policies and local laws and regulations;
- Maintain high presence and visibility with customers, spending a significant amount of time with customers;
- Establishes and maintains effective networks with health providers and physicians in coordination with the commercial team and with payers and in collaboration with external affairs counterparts within the territory to ensure service levels are identified and met and issues are appropriately addressed.
- Be familiar with all local laws and regulations in relation to programs initiated by the pharmaceutical industry, particularly but not limited to patient support programs
- Understanding of the regulatory and legal arena for patient support programs
- Excellent understanding of project management, experience in innovative projects is a plus
- Knowledge of the health care system structure and financing
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast moving matrix organization
- Capable of designing and delivering projects
- Insight into the needs and concerns of caregivers, and is able to represent their perspective in the during business planning and tactical development, keeping the customer needs first
- Customer and team engagement skills
- Knowledge of digital solutions
- Fluency in German is required