This job is currently Archived,
Brand Manager Neuroscience BeNeLux Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 23 May 2017
Caring for the world, one person at a time ... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Benelux is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Janssen portfolio within the Benelux, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB). Janssen Benelux is committed to become the most trusted partner in healthcare by 2020. The offices of Janssen are located in Beerse, Belgium.
Brand Manager Neuroscience will be part of the Benelux Cross Value Team (CVT) Neuroscience and will report into the Country Value Team Leader (CVTL). The Brand Manager will be part of the Therapeutic Value Management (TVM) group in Janssen Benelux.
The Brand Manager Neuroscience will work on the products Trevicta/Xeplion in the BENELUX and will be responsible for:
- Drafting and execution of marketing and communication strategy for Trevicta/Xeplion in close collaboration with the CVT, CVTL and other Brand Managers Neuroscience
- Analysing the market dynamics, segmentation of market place
- Translating customers insights into a brand strategy for the different market segments
- Develop commercial strategy taking into account the competition
- Training of the sales force on the strategy and content together with sales managers
- Maintaining KOL network in Benelux
- Developing and roll out of a digital marketing approach
- Production of marketing materials together with EMEA
- Starting up new project/solutions in line with the brand strategy together with the Project Management office (PMO)
- Networking with EMEA product management and become a respected partner with impact on the EMEA organization
- Working together with other stakeholders (Medical Affairs, Market Access, Sales, Key Account, &) in order to realize the commercial objectives
Education & experience
- Master degree, preferred in bioscience
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in product management or marketing in Innovative Rx Pharma with a strong track record of results
- Experience in Sales
- Experience in multichannel/digital approach is highly recommended
- Language skills: Dutch and English mandatory, French is highly recommended
- Previous international experience preferred
The CVT team is looking for a person with following characteristics:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid of testing new ideas
- Customer oriented both internally and externally
- Good social skills, easy connector to people
- Strong leadership skills both formally as informally
- Good prioritization skills
- Highly result driven with a Can do mentality
- High potential and ready to move up in the organization
What s in it for you &?
Caring for the world, one person at a time &
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)
Find a Job Find Candidates