Brand Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With the recent development of the Established Brands Business Unit, our company is now recruiting for a Brand Manager within our Established Brands team to lead the tactical implementation for our leading Prostate Cancer product and other high value brands within the wider Established Brands portfolio.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will also get the opportunity to support in the strategic development plans of the portfolio.
- Given the lean sales structure within the Unit, a large part of this role will be leading digital marketing campaigns and supporting remote selling initiatives. We therefore require someone with prior experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Suitable candidates are likely to be in a Brand/Product Manager position currently with 1-2 years pharmaceutical marketing experience.
- This could also be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Associate or Assistant Brand Manager looking to take a step up with more ownership and responsibility and develop their career in brand management.
- Further skills required for the role:
- Highly motivated with drive for results
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and first class communication skills
- Good knowledge of tactical marketing planning and implementation
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with evidence of effective cross functional working
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- The ability to effectively monitor and track progress of marketing initiatives against KPIs and ROI metrics
- Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan's leading research based pharmaceutical company.
- Building on a distinguished 230-year heritage, our company today is the world’s 12th largest manufacturer of ethical medicines, offering its employees an exceptional working environment and career progression.