Brand Manager (f/m) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies for selected brands
- Organize global or multi-country dialogue to build selected brand marketing strategies
- Develop and deliver appropriate operating brand plans in alignment with cross-functional teams
- Participate in development of customer understanding, analysis and insight generation
- Develop deep knowledge of international & local market dynamics, needs and opportunities for selected brands
- Enable marketing knowledge sharing & cross-pollination of “Best Practice”
- University degree in science, health sciences or business; graduate studies in management is an asset
- Three to five years of pharmaceutical marketing experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or related field, as appropriate to a specific therapeutic area
- Extensive brand management experience gained in product team environment
- Technical marketing skills (needs, segmentation, SWOT analyses, creation of competitive strategies, risk assessment)
- Demonstrated track record of ability to influence without authorityExcellent verbal and written skills in English
- The position is for now limited to 1.5 years.
- We offer a responsible, challenging field of activity, performance-related remuneration and the social benefits of a progressive, expanding company.