Brand Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As our brand manager you will be responsible for the high-level curation of both our company’s image and the practical steps it will take to maintain that image.
- You will be seen as a subject matter expert and will need to cultivate clear understanding of our target customers, their priorities, purchasing process, and competitive alternatives. You will translate this expertise and understanding into clear actions, tactics, and implementations.
- Establish a competitive product positioning and messaging.
- Create use cases, value propositions, buyer personas, segment messages and product launches.
- Create product marketing assets (e.g. copy, video) for existing products, new product launches,etc.
- Participate in the creation and development of innovative marketing campaigns.
- Market intelligence: expert on our company users and our competition.
Knowledge, Skills and Interests:
- 4+ years experience in either a product marketing/brand role at a b2c saas company or at a top ad agency.
- Excellent writing skills both for print and web. Experience with video marketing.
- Eye for quality and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into meaningful customer benefits.
- Persuasive communication style and knowledge transfer skills to aid in pushing content internally and externally
- Outstanding business acumen in combination with a creative streak.
- Strong organization and comfortable working under tight time constraints.
- Deep interest in technology, data-driven decision making and an appreciation for storytelling.