This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- We are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
Brand Leader, Oncology
- We are looking for a strong candidate for the position of Brand Leader, Oncology, to manage and implement multiple business tactics and strategies to effectively support commercialization, profit margin and business plan objectives for brands.
- The person will be responsible for marketing and brand plan development, financial management, project management and budget.
- Develops, executes and coordinates promotional activities & marketing projects as well as strategic market research by harmonizing and managing the internal and external processes such as country and vendor interface
- Manages and implements cross-functional workstream tasks
- Administers budget, analyzing and preparing reports of periodic financial performance
- Creates project plans, capturing progress updates from team members, visualizing projects progress across all functional levels and facilitating cross-functional team alignment and coordination
- Monitors progress and provide feedback according to strategy, plan, benefit delivery and budget
- Provides preparation and coordination help on local cross functional and international level deliverables such as Brand Plan, Market Research, Patient Flow Models, Competitive Intelligence, Webinars, business analytics others
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a commercial environment, especially in oncology marketing at a country level is mandatory
- Master s degree in business administration or science
- Experience in pioneering, defining and launching new marketing programs, including budget management
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent project management skills in forecasting, budget setting and synthesis of complex data
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and fast worker who is able to keep direction in an constantly changing environment
- Extensive cross-cultural skills to effectively operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with good business acumen
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English, every additional European language is an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 20+% of the time
- All applicants must hold a Swiss Work Permit or an EU Passport
Find a Job Find Candidates