This job is currently Archived,
Brand &Customer Manager, Oncology (m/f) Brussels Belgium,
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in aninnovativeandpatient-centricjourney?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Brand & Customer Manager for our innovative products in Oncology for our Belgian entity is for you!
- Drive deep understanding of what motivates Oncology patients and the HCPs that care for them including what could cause them to choose company s products over competitors, acting on this through the delivery and implementation of an integrated brand plan, with considerations to the current market access conditions and challenges
- Embed a high customer focus within Oncology team by spending a significant amount of time with customers and placing the customer at the center of every business decision
- Lead the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan in line with the Brand Strategy to maximize brand performance;
- Successful development and implementation of promotional materials, innovative and multi-channel tactics outlined within the Strategic Marketing Plan
- Develop a strong understanding of the local Oncology market and closely monitors environmental changes and competitor activities in order to be able to fine tune planned tactics;
- Directing generation and analysis of data to seek out opportunities to support recommendations for strategic direction based on demand and market dynamics;
- Lead the business development process; coaches and monitors internal and external progress; leads external suppliers; drives the integrated life cycle plan
- Achieve the above through effective liaising, networking and working relationships with the company Market Access Team, Oncology Brand Team, company country Medical Department, Oncology KAMs, Commercial Excellence and other relevant outsource agencies;
- Develop strong KOLs network & relationship
- Solid Knowledge & significant work experience of/in the oncology environment and business model where the brand/s operate including working with a KAM model of 7 years minimum
- Innovative, develops new ways of working and uses these to differentiate from competition
- Analytical, converts information into insights; monitoring market trends, uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers and opportunities at national level
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship to develop a commercially robust plan that exceeds customer expectations
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers
- Capacity to build a collaborative network of relationships with people in a variety of functions, roles and locations and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish the ambitious goals
- Personal drive to follow-through plan and excel
- Willingness to spend high amount of time with customers
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (all spoken and business written)
- Travels: 10%
Brussels Brussels Capital Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates