Brand & Customer Manager Oncology (Norway) - Norway
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Brand & Customer Manager Oncology in our Asken office in Norway.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
As a Brand & Customer Manager Oncology, you will be working with the Oncology Team and reporting to Business Unit Director Oncology. You will be empowered to:
- Identify and utilize sales and marketing opportunities within the therapy area
- Develop customer tailored campaign material
- Ensure carefully planned and efficient execution of customer visits and activities
- Develop and execute projects within the Oncology Business Unit to support key customers, resulting in better and more efficient treatment outcomes helping Takeda to be seen as a key partner in the specialty space by stakeholders and strengthen Takeda's competitive position
- Have good control of set budget
- Monitoring and reacting to customer needs; developing material and programs, which meet or exceed those needs
- Development and implementation of tailor made high-quality action plans with clear cross-functional accountabilities and timelines for all key accounts
- Developing strong relationships with both external customers and internal partners
- Contributing in strategic planning process with:
- diagnose and analyze brand, market, and competitors
- develop local implementation plans with specific timelines, budgets and responsibility
- take ownership of patient flow serving as input to forecasting and budgeting
- use monitoring data to feedback and propose strategic planning/tactics adjustment
- Optimizing customer synergies to develop brand & market advocates
- Monitoring and reporting of KPI’s including sales, market share, key actions, milestones and timelines, constantly assessing effectiveness and tactical initiatives both nationally and in specific accounts including customer response/satisfaction
- Proactive in working effectively and co-cooperatively with colleagues across functions
- Understanding the roles and inputs of different functions within the business and is inclusive of and collaborative with all relevant functions to align on projects or business decisions
- Maintaining quality and work within ethical guidelines set by corporate, division, affiliate and LMI
- Maintaining high presence and visibility with customers, spending a significant amount of time with customers
Education, experience, knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant medical background preferred (e.g., science/nursing)
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry in selling and/or, brand management or sales management
- Preferable knowledge within oncology
- Be familiar, and comply, with all local laws and regulations in relation to programs initiated by the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to communicate ideas, medical data both verbally and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Language capabilities – fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and spoken
What Takeda Can Offer You
We can offer interesting and challenging tasks and responsibilities, with opportunity for professional development. Takeda has an informal and good working environment characterized by our core values; integrity, honesty, fairness and perseverance. We offer competitive compensation and several employee benefits including staff canteen, training facilities and cabins.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com