Brand & Customer Manager Lung Cancer Hoofddorp Netherlands,
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Brand & Customer Manager Lung Cancer at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your own.
As a B&CM working on the Lung Cancer Team, you will be empowered to lead the development brand and customer engagement strategy, and will work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholder.
- You are the voice of the Health Care Professional within the brand team;
- You will work within a growing Takeda Oncology business unit;
- You will work on improving our customer engagement on both personal and digital touch points.
The purpose of this function is to manage the brand Alunbrig (brigatinib) and develop, together with the brand team, this brand to become a high performance brand. The Brand & Customer Manager Lung Cancer leads the strategic planning process for The Netherlands, from analysis to translation into strategy and from strategy to implementation. Every step of the plan is optimally tailored to the needs of patients, healthcare providers and budget holders. All this in such a way that Takeda is seen as a partner in care and thereby strengthens its competitive position.
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably with an scientific background
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with hospital financed medicines
- Experience in a commercial role in a matrix organization
- Existing network of Dutch oncologists
- Strong cross-functional engagement skills
- Network of lung oncologist
- Experience in ALK+ NSCLC
- Experience with digital customer engagement
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
At Takeda, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. You will help make an impact on people s lives and change futures every day. We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
Our culture is rooted in a philosophy we call Takeda-ism. For more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity.
Find a Job Find Candidates