Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Brand & Customer Manager Entyvio UC at our Dutch office in Hoofddorp.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
The purpose of this function is to manage the brand Entyvio and focus the brand activities around Ulcerative Colitis (UC). The Brand & Customer Manager Entyvio UC leads the strategic planning process for The Netherlands, from analysis to translation into strategy and from strategy to implementation. Every step of the plan is optimally tailored to the needs of patients, healthcare providers and budget holders. All this in such a way that Takeda is seen as a partner in care and thereby strengthens its competitive position.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a B&CM working on the Entyvio Team, you will be empowered to lead the development brand and customer engagement strategy, and will work closely with a wide group of internal and external stakeholders.
● You are the voice of the Health Care Professional within the brand team;
● You will work within a growing Takeda IBD business unit;
● You will work on improving our customer engagement on both personal and digital touch points.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree; business and marketing majors preferred; Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market). Experience in a market with highly specialized hospital innovative medicines
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in Rx specialty care market- a must
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Profound experience in a (commercial) function with a various internal and/or external customers
- Experience in IBD/gastroenterology market is a plus
- Function-specific knowledge
- Profound knowledge of health care system, especially hospital
- Knowledge about Key Account Management principles
- Excellent understanding of marketing and sales, including new marketing techniques
- Proven knowledge of commercial processes/business acumen
- Knowledge of standards, procedures, policies and codes of conduct of Pharmaceutical Market
- Exceptional customer-centric focus
- Can influence others in a matrix organization keeping them accountable without authority
- Change management
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a broad audience, including peers and leadership teams
- Managing the principles of business plans and project management
- Strong analytical ability
- Fluent in Dutch language
- Excellent level of English language
- Fully knowledgeable in existing software packages
- Holds driving license B
Why Work at Takeda
At Takeda, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. You will help make an impact on people’s lives and change futures every day. We are equally committed to bringing out your best and fostering a collaborative workplace built on trust and respect.
Our culture is rooted in a philosophy we call “Takeda-ism.” For more than 235 years, we have cultivated an ethical work environment filled with Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. We take actions and make decisions by focusing on patient-centricity. Our values guide how we work and can be felt across every part of our company.
Trust and empowerment.
Our people understand our commitment to therapeutic medical needs. And we trust them to help Takeda reliably deliver innovative, high quality products to patients. It’s challenging work, but together we strive every day for the health of people worldwide and the sustained growth of the company.
Empowering Our People to Shine
At Takeda, you will receive support from your team, be inspired by leaders, and have ownership over your career and life. We empower our people to take charge of their potential. We offer programs to teach the future leaders of our company and industry, and training and development programs tailored to help you build valuable skills and succeed in your career.
As you discover your potential, your professional and personal future will become brighter every day. We aim to be a “best-in-class” employer and offer employment conditions (incl. company car, premium free pension scheme and incentive system) that meet with this ambition.