Brand & Customer Manager Oncology, New Indications - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of people like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- We are now recruiting for a dynamic, passionate and driven Jr. Brand & Customer Manager that will be critical to the ongoing success of the Oncology business area.
Key responsibilities are:
- Implement marketing strategy and plans for Keytruda new indications, including the adaptation of global/regional plans to country’s regulations/needs, deeply knowing market environment and therapeutic area specificities
- Include innovative activities in the marketing plans
- Establish clear KPIs to monitor product performance
- Elaborate sales forecast in line with product lifecycle, market environment and product strategy
- Plan promotional budget expense at best in order to maximise the investment, respecting product strategy and company’s guidelines
- Manage the product business establishing strong relations with field force and all the supporting functions
- Become the point of contact for the sales force for all queries relating to products within the therapy area, clearly communicating with passion their benefits whilst incorporating any feedback into the brand plan.
- Proactively lead core cross functional Brand Team to ensure efficient integration and collaboration across key functions contributing to the Brand.
- Brief sales force and other internal parties on brand and promotional strategy and associated materials.
- Ensure all projects are in line with our company European and global strategy and support the goals of other products in the franchise where applicable.
- Assure rapid decision making, always in respect of compliance, in order to be reactive to market environment
- Develop and implement promotional and non-promotional materials and programmes
- Work with the team to develop marketing strategy and plans for Italy.
- Work in collaboration with Medical, Brand Promotions and Multi Channel Communications to develop materials.
- Commission / develop as appropriate promotional and non-promotional materials and programmes.
Understand customer perspective and develop solutions which best meet customer needs and help improve patient outcomes, including HCP and patient education initiatives as appropriate.
- Proactively liaise and collaborate with various functions, including Sales force, Customer Insight and Analytics, Business Services, Outcomes Research and Commercial Operations, External Affairs, Medical and Scientific Affairs, Finance, Supply Chain and Regulatory Affairs, to ensure optimal alignment and effective implementation of business plans.
- Day-to-day management of promotional budget to optimize effectiveness and efficiency in line with company compliance standards.
- Conduct all business activities in line with company Sigma principles and a 'continuous improvement' mindset
- Input to annual profit plan and long range operating plans
- Conduct all activities in compliance with company policies and standards, and with the PMCPA Code of Practice and MHRA guidance.
- Proactively liaise and collaborate with global colleagues.
- University degree from accredited university. Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a marketing pharmaceutical environment.
- Specific experience and expertise in the Oncology preferred
- Experience in product launch
- Other experiences in other support functions & international experience a plus
- Understanding of Brand and Customer marketing and multichannel communication.
- Sales on Account Management experience would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills to serve as key contact for regional groups and sales force interaction.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to synthesize local insights as input to the brand strategy and oversee the local brand forecast and budget
- Technology savvy.
- Fluency in both Italian and English required
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Segment: Oncology, Branding, Medical, Brand Manager, Law, Healthcare, Marketing, Legal