Brand & Customer Manager Hematology Job - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4000 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
Our Focus on Cancer
- Our goal is to translate breakthrough science into innovative oncology medicines to help people with cancer worldwide.
- At our company , helping people fight cancer is our passion and supporting accessibility to our cancer medicines is our commitment.
- Our focus is on pursuing research in immuno-oncology and we are accelerating every step in the journey – from lab to clinic – to potentially bring new hope to people with cancer.
- Within our company Oncology Business Unit, we are recruiting a Brand & Customer Manager Hematology.
- We are looking for a dynamic and driven professional with a solid commercial track record and recent experience in hematology to further build our market leadership position in oncology.
- As Brand & Customer Manager Hematology you need to be highly motivated to build on the success in oncology for our company.
- You are responsible for the launch of two indications: refractory Hodgkin lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma and its commercial success by building strong a strong collaboration between our company and all stakeholders in hematology, setting priorities and securing appropriate business planning.
- You will design, develop and implement marketing plans and programs, consistent with global strategies. You will report to the Dutch Business Unit Oncology Director.
- Strategic and analytical skills to identify commercial opportunities
- Experience in forecasting/planning & tracking
- Knowledge of the overall healthcare system in the Netherlands and the role of the individual customer groups within the healthcare environment
- Ability to navigate in a science-driven, quickly developing environment encompassing multiple diseases and products
- Demonstrated successful scientific leaders management, an existing network in hematology is a pré
- Team player with a drive for connecting and collaborating both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to understand & learn science and translate it into simple messages
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and manage outstanding professional relationships
Education & Experience
- Minimum: University or HBO degree
- Experience in oncology (4+ years), and specially hematology is a must
- Product launch experience an asset
- 2+ years successful experience of selling in hospital environment or 2+ years successful experience in product management
- Fluent in conversational and written Dutch and English
Job Segment: Hematology, Branding, Brand Manager, Oncology, Medical Technologist, Healthcare, Marketing