Brand and Communications Manager – Animal Health - Australia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- As a Brand and Communications Manager you will be working on the livestock portfolio and the iconic Coopers brand.
- You will develop and execute marketing activities by creating engaging brand materials and experiences that ultimately deliver against business sales and market share objectives.
To achieve this you will:
- Work with the marketing lead to develop brand communications initiatives to drive incremental share and sales.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal stakeholders including marketing, sales , technical and regulatory teams to create, plan and implement marketing activities, as well as working closely with external agencies to develop marketing material including advertising and POS material.
- Lead the sales cycle program and sell in promotions and campaigns to the sales team.
- Leverage digital platforms whenever possible as part of promotional initiatives and maintain these platforms on an ongoing basis in conjunction with internal and agency partners.
- You will have demonstrated your creativity and experience in marketing communications and hold a degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in marketing or a business related discipline. Experience with multi channel marketing programs such as sales-force is highly regarded.
- Ideally you will have had experience working within animal health or agriculture coupled with knowledge of animal farming systems, alternatively you will have an interest in this field with a desire to support farmers.
- You will have strong project management skills to be able to drive and deliver on key initiatives working collaboratively with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- In addition you will demonstrate a creative flare with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasitic ides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Branding, Communications, Medical, Marketing Communications, Animal Health, Healthcare, Marketing, Veterinary