BPR – ISIT Data Migration Lead for Japan Deployment - Japan
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a BPR – ISIT Data Migration Lead for Japan Deployment in our Tokyo office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across over 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Act and be recognized as the IS/IT BI Lead for the BPR Project Deployment in Japan through:
• Operating as key member of the Japan BPR Deployment Technical Delivery Team
• Leadership and management of the Data Migration area of the BPR Project for the Deployment of BPR in Japan
• Liaise and drive Data Migration efforts within the local Japan BPR team and consultation with Global Core BPR team on Data Migration related topics
• Support of client and development teams in testing, training, master data preparation and business intelligence for the deployment of BPR in Japan
• Manages Data Migration (DM) team. Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business processes, legal compliance and local business practices. Identifies and develops requirements, to-be business processes/systems and leads implementation and testing of all DM related items
• Develops and maintains relationships with vendors, BPR colleagues and business partners in a constructive way. Provides leadership to impact their disciplines, business unit or region with a focus on results
• Understands Takeda’s Global SAP Template and ensures DM solutions fully utilize the template’s capabilities before proposing “gaps” in the template
• Understands high level local organizational structure including external units, as-is business process flows, high level local as-is system architecture including, interfaces, middleware and high-level data flow to facilitate DM solutions
• Provides user training and data migration support for all DM related items
• Engages with, and supports, Test Center of Excellence and IS/IT Validation Services to ensure alignment and consistency of testing and validation efforts
• Ensures day-to-day team administrative responsibility is in line with Takeda processes and procedures
• Maintains up-to-date expertise on data migration best practices, with a measurable impact on short-term results for the MD and IS/IT team
EDUCATION,COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• 7 + years of relevant experience implementing and supporting DM Systems
• Proven leadership experience in a global environment
• Knowledge of business intelligence best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write and speak in the English language
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Experience implementing global projects
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally
諸手当 ： 通勤交通費、借家補助費、時間外手当など
昇給・賞与： 昇給 原則年1回、 賞与 年2回
勤務時間 ： 本社（大阪・東京）9：00～17：30／工場（大阪・山口）8：00～16：45 ／研究所（神奈川）9：00～17：45
休日 ： 土曜、日曜、祝日、メーデー、年末年始など（年間123日程度）
休暇 ： 年次有給休暇、特別有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、産前産後休暇、育児休暇、子の看護休暇、介護休暇、フィランソロピー休職制度
【Employee Benefits in Japan】
Allowances : Commutation, Housing, Overtime Work etc.
Working Hours: Headquaters (Osaka/ Tokyo) 9:00-17:30, Production Sites (Osaka/ Yamaguchi) 8:00-16:45, Research Site (Kanagawa) 9:00-17:45
Holidays : Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, May Day, Year-End Holidays etc. (approx. 123 days in a year)
Paid Leaves : Annual Paid Leave, Special Paid Leave, Refresh Leave, Maternity Leave, Childcare Leave, Family Nursing Leave, Philanthropy Leave
Empowering Our People to Shine