BPM Engineer Job - Singapore
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Singapore with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
You will join the BPM team who is responsible for ongoing development of MSD’s global processes built on TIBCO and Appian tools. The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will be:
- Manage Process Change
- Lead process redesign workshops
- Educate business users responsible for managing business processes
- Monitor process performance
- Documentation of Process Automation Projects
- Create / supervise documentation of BPM applications
- Develop test scripts for BPM applications
- Maintain current industry knowledge of process modeling concepts and best practices.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional with:
- BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science.
- Has strong working knowledge (4+ years) with BPMN process notation.
- Hands on experience working with business representatives.
- Exposure with TIBCO Active Matrix BPM, Angular/JS and CSS
- Working knowledge of TIBCO BW
- Knowledge of portal technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exposure to TIBCO Spotfire
- Exposure to Appian would be a plus
- Good Communication Skills and Team cooperation skills
- Experience in adhering to Project Management principles, Regulated Environments, SDLC and Project documentation standards are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:Spclst, Service Delivery/Management
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: System Administrator, Developer, Computer Science, Engineer, Web Design, Technology, Engineering, Creative