- The 9th largest veterinary pharmaceutical company in the world,our company is first and foremost an independent, family-owned business.
- We have 2000 collaborators in 25 countries. Deeply committed to its values, it has always enjoyed a close relationship with its vet clients.
- Within the France Division, you will report to the France Director, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- To provide technical support to European affiliates to increase reproduction business.
- To answer technical question, help building marketing and sales strategies, build and/or validates marketing tools. Provide competitive information on reproduction products of the market.
- To Support sales force for client visits. To be responsible of bringing all the technical information to the affiliate’s technical staff in order to answer client’s technical requests.
- On affiliate’s request, can get in touch directly with the client to solve more complex requests. In that case, the local technical staff should be included in discussions in order to improve their skills.
- To be responsible on upgrading the internal reproduction technical skills in every European countries dealing with reproduction, so that they become progressively autonomous.
- In collaboration with local marketing and sales teams, to contribute to extend the embryo transfer business to our traditional vet customers in EU, by teaching technics and supporting their business development strategies.
- To Create and manage an European network of key opinion leader (academics or private) reproduction. Is connected with the professional associations in reproduction.
- In connection and agreement with national counterparts, to propose, implement, do the follow up and communication of field studies aiming at directly or indirectly increasing our reproduction range credibility.
- You have a solid scientific experience in the field of embryo transfer from a scientific or a veterinary or agronomic course ideally.
- Your English is fluent and ideally you speak another European language.
- You are endowed with an excellent relationship and a strong team spirit.
- You have communication skills and ability to lead a group and technical training.
- You have the sense of customer service and you have recognized pedagogical qualities.
- You are rigorous, organized, you have a developed sense of analysis as well as a good spirit of synthesis.