Body Accessories (outer handle) Engineer - China
Akka Benelux (company)
1. Responsible for the development of Outer handle, ensure the design quality with the project milestones.
2. Critical strategy definition to fulfill the configuration, function, performance, cost requirements, lead or participate in the technical review, engineering change.
3. Specification book for definition.
4. 3d, 2d data release.
5. BOM relevant project documents management.
6. Manufacturing process support.
7. Supplier development and management.
8. Testing plan and tracking.
1. Bachelor degree or above in machinery manufacturing and other related fields.
2. 3+ years’ experience work for doors & closures accessories, have the experience in supplier or OEM will be a plus.
3. Familiar with design in CATIA V5.
4. Familiar with the design requirements including layout, function definition, structure, performance of the relevant accessories, have good ability of cross function.
5. Experienced with the DV/PV testing plan and management.
6. Good ability in supplier management.
7. Know well about the environmental system including DIW, interior, EE, etc.
8. Can fulfill the business trip requirement for project inland or oversea.