Biostatistician Nonclinical Biostatistics - Belgium
You will join the Quantitative Sciences business unit as Biostatistician responsible for statistical aspects of pre-clinical research projects. Want to know company name or location? BrightOwl managed [?] Project on hold
Project is currently here
As Biostatistician Nonclinical Biostatistics your job duties will include:
- Responsible for statistical aspects of pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, randomization, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
- Principal contacts inside the company: Biostatistics staff, Discovery Research, Clinical Pharmacology & Experimental Medicine
Work from home: Not Allowed
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Field of study
Detail requirement and what we offer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Knowledge of R and/or SAS, and other significant statistical software (e.g. PASS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture. Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks.
- Exceptional organizational skills, Works towards and meets deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders.
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required;
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Language proficiencies: fluent English, spoken and written.
What we offer
You will work as BrightOwl employee on contractor basis.