This job is currently Archived,
Biostatistician - United States
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Responsible for providing statistical support as assigned by the Manager.
- May serve as primary bio-statistician on one or more projects.
- Participates in the development of study protocols including participation in study design discussions. Reviews CRFs and data edits.
- Develops statistical analysis plans including analysis file and report specifications.
- Performs statistical analyses, interprets statistical results, and prepares clinical study reports including integrated summaries for submissions.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Possess knowledge of regulations and follow appropriately.
- Ability to work independently on routine assignments, under supervision on new assignments.
- Ability to identify and resolve areas of concerns. Work with others as necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload.
MS or PhD in Bio statistics/Statistics or equivalent, or, MS with 4 years or PhD with 2 years or more working on clinical trials
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Scientific, Statistics, CSR, Science, Engineering, Research, Data, Management