Bioregulatory Systems Research Manager (f/m) - Germany
- Coordination of national and international preclinical research projects
- Planning, initiation, execution and evaluation of basic- and other preclinical research projects in collaboration with scientific partners
- Lead project teams for execution of preclinical research
- Presentation of research results within the company and externally at expert conferences and scientific congresses.
- Transfer of knowledge of scientific information in other company areas, e.g. Medicine, Marketing etc.
- Participation in scientific congresses
- Contributing to the development and update of external and internal communication material derived from research
- You have a Ph.D in biology
- Professional experience in a pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage
- Experience with pre-clinical project management
- Experience with the development and publication of scientific research
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in English, other languages are desirable
- Motivation and creativity
- High degree of personal responsibility