Bioprocess Engineers Fermentation and Scale-up Ghent Belgium,
BioBase Europe Pilot Plant (company)
Posted on : 24 November 2016
we are an open Innovation center for the development of bio-based products and processes, founded in 2008. in recent years, it has grown to one of the leading pilot plants in europe and is recognized by the european commission as a model pilot plant for the key enabling technology industrial Biotechnology. our plant supports the bio-based economy by development, optimization and scale up of bio-based processes and products, bridging the gap between Laboratory Research and industrial production. we participate in a number of r&d projects, some funded by european and regional agencies, some privately funded by companies we collaborate with. to expand our team, we are looking for an Engineer or biotechnologist with a strong background in Fermentation, Downstream processing and scale up.
- a degree in Bio-engineering (Bioprocessing, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Cell- and Gene technology or related)
- phd in Biotechnology is a surplus
- at least 3 years of relevant industrial experience
- relevant experience with bacterial, yeast or fungal hosts
- relevant experience with biocatalytic processes for the production of chemicals, Food ingredients or cosmetics
- knowledge of scale up and pilot research is an asset
we offer a dynamic, international and young working environment with excellent perspectives for the future.
a suitable candidate can start immediately.
9042 Ghent, Belgium, East Flanders, Flanders, Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates